United Methodist Women meets the First Tuesday of each month. The time of the meeting varies, so check the calendar for the time. To see Meeting info for the coming month, click here.
The organized unit of United Methodist Women is a community of women whose purpose is:
- To know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ.
- To develop a creative supportive fellowship.
- To expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
The 2018 officers for the Gaylord UMW are:
- President – Diana Weier
- Vice-President – Sue Fuelling
- Secretary – Sandy Laginess
- Treasurer - Virginia Neumann
- Education and Interpretation - June Owen
- Membership Nurture and Outreach – Lanae Shields
- Social Action – Cathy Blanchard
- Spiritual Growth – Mary Sensabaugh
- Program Resources – Barb Watson
- Holiday House 1st Chair: Judi Burns
- Holiday House 2nd Chair: TBD
The three Circles of UMW are:
- Faith Circle – meets third Tuesday at 1:00 – chair: Barb Watson
- Hope Circle – meets second Tuesday at 1:00 – chair: Ginny Brozowski
- Marguertta Circle – meets second Tuesday at 7:00 pm – chair: Shelly Hildebrant