United Methodist Women meets the First Tuesday of each month. The time of the meeting varies, so check the calendar for the time. To see Meeting info for the coming month, click here.
The organized unit of United Methodist Women is a community of women whose purpose is:
- To know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ.
- To develop a creative supportive fellowship.
- To expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
The 2015-2016 officers for the Gaylord UMW are:
- President – Sharon Hamel
- Vice-President – Betty Dipsinski
- Secretary – Sandy Laginess
- Treasurer – Diana Weirer
- Education and Interpretation -Virginia Neumann
- Membership Nurture and Outreach – Carol Schubert
- Social Action – Ginny Browzowski
- Spiritual Growth – Betty Dipsinski
- Program Resources – Linda Ryan
- Holiday House Chair: Gwen Hawes
The three Circles of UMW are:
- Faith Circle – meets third Tuesday at 1:00 – chairman: Diana Weier
- Hope Circle – meets second Tuesday at 1:00 – chairman: Ginny Brozowski
- Marguertta Circle – meets second Tuesday at 7:00 pm – chairman: Shelly Hildebrant